10 Shocking Ways Sex has Appeared in Music Videos
By: Simone Paget |
Provocative and sexually suggestive pop music isn’t anything new. However, a lot of artists have taken it to another level and created even sexier videos to go with their already sexy songs. Here are a few sexually charged videos that are guaranteed to shock you, inspire you…or both!
1.- Lady Gaga “Alejandro” – Gaga dances in her skivvies with an army of barely clothed men, as they each take turns straddling each other. She finishes the seduction by showing up “all guns a blazing” in a machine gun wielding bra.
2.Christina Aguilara “Not Myself Tonight” – In this sexy video Christina rocks shiny PVC, sky-high heels, sexy lingerie and at one point is shown handcuffed and gagged with diamond studded restraints. She dances, gyrates, pours black paint on herself and engages in some sexy girl on girl action – proving that post motherhood Miss Xtina is just as “dirrty” as ever.
3. Ciara “Ride” – Between Ciara’s dance moves, her teeny-tiny monokini and the fact that she’s shown riding a mechanical bull in a soaking wet white shirt, it’s no wonder this video was banned by certain media outlets. We’re also pretty sure that when she sings “He loves the way I ride it” she’s not talking about “riding the beat.”
4.Madonna “Justify My Love” – When it comes to shocking sexiness in music videos, “Justify my Love” is a classic. Originally banned by MTV, this video shows Madonna in her prime having sexy time with a stranger, while another sexy stranger watches…among other things. If you don’t find this video the slightest bit sexy, you might want to check you still have a pulse.
5. Benny Benassi “Satisfaction” – Some people claim that this is the sexiest music video of all time however, it could just be that the director managed to bring together perfectly two things that men love: scantily clad hot girls and power tools.
6. Fedde Le Grand “Put Your Hands Up For Detroit” – A gang of “naughty nurses” dance and gyrate before stripping off their little nurse uniforms to give lap dances to their unsuspecting male “patients.” In other words, every man’s fantasy.
7. Trey Songz “I Invented Sex” – In this video, Trey kisses his lady friend’s ankles before rubbing an ice cube on her cleavage and licking it off – do I really need to say more? Ladies, we all know that Trey Songz didn’t “invent sex” but after watching this video you almost believe him.
8. Motley Crue “Girls, Girls, Girls” – This 1980’s classic shows these heavy metal bad boys in their natural habitat: watching strippers at a questionable road-side bar.
9. Robin Thicke “Love After War” – Not so much shocking as just dead sexy – this music vid features Thicke’s real life love Paula Patton writhing and looking gorgeous in lingerie and a blonde bobbed wig. Two words: totally hot.
10. Nelly “Tip Drill” – Definitely way more misogynistic than actually sexy, this music video is full of offensive lyrics, nearly naked women and the iconic scene which features Nelly swiping a credit card down a girl’s ass.
Do you have a favourite sexy music video?