5 Ways to Kick Start Your Sex Life This Fall
By: Simone Paget |
With September just around the corner, now is the perfect time to start thinking about how to kick-start your sex life for the new season. Here at No Strings Dating we’ve come up with few ideas that are guaranteed to make your fall a little sexier.
1. Become more proactive with your online dating: In the summer it’s easy to take the “fishing” approach to online dating where you sit back, relax and see what comes to you. However, if you’re serious about giving your sex life a boost this season, you need to take initiative. Set aside time each week to check out people’s profiles and message the ones you’re interested in. Putting yourself out there is way sexier than doing nothing.
2. Get inspired by literature: If your favorite summer read was 50 Shades of Grey, why not treat yourself to some more steamy reads?! As the weather becomes crisper, try cozying up on the sofa with a piece of classic erotic fiction like The Story of O, and see where your mind takes you.
3. Date outside your usual “type”: We all have a “type” – or at the very least, several “types.” Although it’s good to know what you want and what kinds of people you’re attracted to, sometimes we get so stuck on what we think is our type of ideal mate that we miss out on potentially awesome dating opportunities. This fall, I challenge you guys to think outside of the box and approach someone you may not normally go for. For example, if you usually go for preppy, clean cut guys, try chatting up that really hot guy with the tattoos that you’ve been secretly checking out at the gym. New experiences are sexy. Trying something different might be exactly what you need.
4. Get sexy with your food: When I think of Fall I think of delicious foods. Luckily, a lot of the foods that are in season this time of year are known aphrodisiacs. For example, oysters are loaded with zinc, which helps stimulate the production of testosterone – a hormone that can make you feel hornier than usual. Try sharing a plate with someone sexy. Not into seafood? No problem! Chocolate and strawberries are both common aphrodisiacs and taste wonderful shared over a bottle of wine…or in bed.
5. Add some aromatherapy to your life: Autumn is also the time for delicious, warm aromas like cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and woody scents. Add a touch of fall to your bedroom with an aromatic massage candle like the Bwarm aromatherapy candle which comes in various autumn friendly fragrances like Fig Leaf, Patchouli-Rose and Amber. Enjoy the beautiful aroma while you dribble hot wax on your lover! Dribble. Massage. Enjoy. Repeat.
Which one of these tips will you be trying?!