How To Tell If You’re Sexually Compatible
By: Simone Paget |
Let’s talk about sex, baby! Although sex may be more important to some couples than others, if you’re going to be dating someone long-term or entering into a relationship where casual sex is involved, you need to be on the same page when it comes to what goes on in the bedroom. Not sure whether you’re sexually compatible? Here are a few straightforward signs:
1. Kissing them turns you on – One of the first tell-tale signs that I’m going to be sexually compatible with someone is how I feel when I kiss them for the first time. If kissing them gives me butterflies, makes me feel slightly breathless or gives me a little tingle in the “nether regions” this is usually a sure fire sign of good chemistry that will translate to the bedroom…or couch, or kitchen counter, office desk…you name it. The opposite is also true – if the kiss doesn’t do it for me, or it’s straight up unpleasant, there isn’t much hope that things will get better once we get naked (which we probably won’t.) I don’t think I’m alone here. After-all, there’s the old saying “If the kissing ain’t right, keep the legs tight”
2. Your bodies fit together nicely – When you have sex with someone, you’re essentially attempting to join two separate bodies together like a puzzle. The experience is definitely going to be much more pleasurable if the puzzle pieces fit together nicely. When I’m sexually compatible with someone, there’s no awkward tangle of limbs – our bodies fit together really well and I feel very comfortable with the person. To be sexually compatible with someone you not only have to be comfortable with their body, you also have to be comfortable and trust who they are as a person.
3. They intuitively know how to turn you on – When you’re sexually compatible with someone it’s like you guys speak the same language sexually. The things they do turn you on and vice versa. It’s that simple.
4. You share similar sexual styles – If you’re the kind of person who likes their sex slow, steamy and sensual, you’re probably not going to find much pleasure in a partner who prefers sex that’s fast and aggressive – or vice versa. It has nothing to do with being “good” or “bad” in bed, if you have opposite sexual styles, it’s probably not going to work. However, if you’re both on the same page…awesome!
5. The sex just feels good! – If you have good chemistry you just know. If the sex is good and you’re both enjoying yourself, chances are you’re sexually compatible… have fun & enjoy!
What do you think makes a couple sexually compatible?