My Top Ten Vegetarian Dislikes
By: Elizabeth Marie |
1. The smell of meat and fish cooking, especially Salmon!
2. Self-service buffets where salad choices are garnished with meat, usually pepperoni or strips of ham.
3. Served buffets where the server uses the same utensils to dish up meat and vegetarian choices.
4. Restaurants that don’t give a vegetarian choice.
5. The cooking of Chicken in supermarkets.
6. Car boot sales…. the awful stench from the burger vans.
7. Restaurants where all tables are in full view and smelling distance of the carvery.
8. Airlines that constantly forget that you’ve pre-ordered a vegetarian meal.
9. Cookery programmes on TV…. Lets have a vegetarian cookery programme for a change.
10. General lack of understanding for my choice to be vegetarian.
These are some of my dislikes, if you or your vegetarian dates would like to add to this list please do so by leaving a reply.