Interview with We Love Dates Brand Ambassador, Zoe
By: Lucy Clarke |
1. Hello lovely, what’s your name, and where do you come from?
My name is Zoe and I’m a northern girl!
2. Tell us about you, and why everyone should follow your blog…
I’m a parenting and lifestyle blogger, with an emphasis on working from home. If you’re a parent whose dream is to work from home in order to look after your children, then my blog is for you! You can visit The Tale Of Mummyhood, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and Instagram.
3. What do you love about being a Blogger?
I love the hugely supportive community, it’s so welcoming!
4. Who are your blogging idols?
My blogging idol is Aby from You Baby Me Mummy, that lady is ace and has working from home nailed!
5. Where is your absolute favourite place to go on a date, and why?
I love nothing more than heading out for a nice meal in the countryside, especially on Summer nights. I find it so relaxing after a hard day of parenting and work.
6. What one tip would you give to someone who is about to try online dating for the first ever time?
Go in with your eyes and heart open, you never know who you might meet!
7. What one tip would you give someone who’s about to embark on a first date with someone?
Just chill out, remember how awesome you are and have fun!
8. Besides online dating, what other ways to find love would you recommend?
Take on a hobby and find someone who you have something in common with!
9. What is the number one mistake most women make with men?
We assume they know what we’re thinking, often they really do need it spelling out!
10. What is the number one mistake most men make with women?
They don’t listen enough!