Interview with We Love Dates Brand Ambassador, Rose Lockwood
By: Lucy Clarke |
1. Hello lovely, what’s your name, and where do you come from?
My name is Rose Lockwood and I’m in Worcestershire, UK.
2. Tell us about you, and why everyone should follow your blog…
Vivre Le Rêve is my online lifestyle magazine, featuring all things luxury, family, food, fashion, beauty and travel. You can visit Vivre Le Rêve, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
3. What do you love about being a Blogger?
Engaging with my audience on a daily basis and writing about everything I’m passionate about.
4. Where is your absolute favourite place to go on a date, and why?
I love to go on dates that are a bit different. Stargazing, picnics in the park, that sort of thing. Dates that require a little effort and planning.
5. What one tip would you give to someone who is about to try online dating for the first ever time?
Be who you are and say what you mean. Be clear about what you want from a significant other from the beginning. Too many people portray themselves as something totally different online and are then surprised when it doesn’t work out for them.
6. What one tip would you give someone who’s about to embark on a first date with someone?
Always leave them wanting more.
7. Besides online dating, what other ways to find love would you recommend?
Through a mutual hobby. You’ll already have something in common and lots to talk about, so making conversation should be much easier.
8. What is the number one mistake most women make with men?
Being too available and too trusting.
9. What is the number one mistake most men make with women?
The same. I think it works both ways. Keep your cards close to your chest for the first couple of dates. Spend that time really getting to know them and seeing whether there’s a spark there.