July 19th, 2013 by Elizabeth Marie
The Ten Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week-July 19, 2013
TGIF! Considering it’s boiling hot in many parts of the world, grab a cold drink and catch up on the best dating articles we’ve read this week. Which is your favorite? Any we missed? Share in the comments below! Have a great weekend.
1. Sometimes men just won’t take a hint, and a woman has got to take matters into her own hands, right? Check out these six reasons to ask a guy out. (Howaboutwe)
2. Apparently I’m not the only one who has fantasized about writing an online dating profile for my ex. (Huffington Post Divorce)
3. If you’re having a difficult time scoring a date, it might be because you’re one of the five types of women that men avoid. (SingleDatingDiva.com)
4. This photo guide to good flirting vs bad flirting should be required reading for single and dating people everywhere! (Thought Catalog)
5. Sometimes, a single gal has just got to throw her hands in the air and yell, “ENOUGH!”That’s why we are fully on-board in boycotting these 8 types of men. (Betty Confidential)
6. Pro-tip: Asking a single woman if she is going to harvest her eggs is rude…and 9 other things you should never say to your single friends. (Huffington Post UK Lifestyle)
7. I love a good reality show, but it’s time we all agree that their is nothing real about it. Dear The Bachelorette, stop lying to us! (YourTango)
8. Oh, Veronica Mars, how I miss you so. In honor of Kristen Bell’s birthday, here is Veronica Mars guide to love, sex and breakups. (TresSugar)
9. Being single and invited to wedding after wedding this season is usually a recipe for depression, or at least a few strong cocktails. But guys, remember! Weddings are one of the best places to hookup. Check out these wedding sex stories for proof…and inspiration! (Cosmopolitan)
10. Friendships and romantic relationships can get tricky, FAST. Have you ever been involved in a fake-friending situation? (The Frisky)
Comments are closed.