April 26th, 2012 by Simone Paget
5 Ways to Use Sex Toys in the Bedroom
I’m a huge fan of using sex toys to spice things up in the bedroom. Unfortunately though, I feel like there are a lot of misperceptions when it comes to sex toys. A lot of people assume that toys are only for lonely singles or long-time couples who are looking to get the sexy back in their relationship. However, what a lot of people don’t realize is that you don’t have to be bored or single to enjoy a little bit of playtime with sex toys. If you are dating casually, you can use toys to make your encounters even hotter. All you need is a bit of an open mind and a willing playmate!
Here’s a few tips on how to introduce sex toys into your bedroom play to make your sexy time even sexier:
1) Let him watch you: For the women out there who are looking to add some toy play to their bedroom activities, it’s possible that the guy you are with may be a bit apprehensive at first (or he may be totally game!). Either way, a good way to warm things up (literally) is by letting him watch you use your favorite toy. Most likely he’ll be so turned on watching you enjoy yourself that his inhibitions will melt away.
2) Tease her during foreplay: Use a vibrator to stimulate her during foreplay. Turn it on and off periodically to tease and drive her crazy! Some strategic vibrator play is guaranteed to work her into a frenzy before you rip each others clothes off.
3) Use a vibrator during oral sex: Another easy way to incorporate sex toys into the bedroom is by using a vibrator during oral sex. Men: use her favorite vibrator to stimulate her either externally or internally while you go down on her. Women: use a small vibrator to gently stimulate his balls or base of his shaft while you pleasure him orally. Either way, the combination of the gentle vibrations and oral stimulation is bound to be explosive!
4) Try a vibrating ring for him: These gadgets wrap tightly (but comfortably) around the base of his penis to give him a harder, longer lasting erection. The vibrations stimulate both of you when you move together!
5) Use a couples toy together: Couples toys like the We-Vibe or the Lelo Insignia Tiani are all the rage right now. Wear them while having sex and enjoy the vibrations and added sensations together.
Because safe is sexy: ALWAYS remember to properly clean your toys with antibacterial soap & water or an adult toy cleaner before and after use.