November 16th, 2012 by Elizabeth Marie
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week, November 16, 2012
Happy Friday! Here are the dating posts and articles we are loving this week!
1. Home Deal Breakers: 10 Things In A Girl’s House Men Can’t Stand on The Huffington Post. Put your stuffed animals and fancy china away ladies! Guys share what they never want to see inside a woman’s home.
2. How Do I Meet Mr. Right? on LaurenConrad.com. I loved this because most women who work full-time jobs and try to maintain some kind of social life often find it difficult to meet eligible men. Lauren brings up great points about doing the things you enjoy, but making sure they are guy friendly as well.
3. 5 Reasons To Forgive a Cheater on Yahoo! Shine. Cheating isn’t always a black and white issue, and this article explains why ending the relationship isn’t always the best answer.
4. Q&A: Where Does Social Media Draw the Line on PDA? on Cupids Pulse. Turns out, PDA isn’t just limited to the real world. If you’re sick of seeing couples kissing all over your social media accounts, this one is for you!
5. Eight Valuable Love Lessons For Us All on Eharmony.com. These eight love lessons are a great reminder of what it takes to have a healthy, happy relationship.
6. How to Break Up With a Guy on Cosmopolitan.com. Breaking up with a guy is the worst. No matter how right the decision is, it still has the potential to turn into a drama storm. This article gives realistic advice on how to make the break-up as smooth as possible.
7.The New Guy on JessDowney.com. We are big fans of Jess and her blog, and who doesn’t love a post that reveals a new romance?! We are suckers for a good online dating success story.
8. The New Rules Of Attraction on Chemistry.com. Do you date according to certain rules, like if your first kiss with a guy is terrible you believe the relationship is doomed? Think again. That’s so 2011.
9. 7 Dating Tips For Women From Men on DatingWithDignity.com. Instead of guessing what men are thinking or what they expect on a first date, go directly to the source.
10. Top 5 Things Guys Should Avoid On a First Date on eflirtexpert.com. First date tips for a guy, from a guy. Doesn’t get much better than that for our male readers!
What have you been reading and loving this week??