March 21st, 2014 by Elizabeth Marie
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week-March 21, 2014
Happy Friday! We hope you’ve had a wonderful week and have fun plans for the weekends (cough, cough…including a date or two!) Take some time to catch up on the best dating articles we’ve read this week, and share your favorites in the comments. Cheers!
1. If you’re having a difficult time finding a date online, there might be an easy solution. Are you guilty of any of these online dating faux pas? (Marie Claire UK)
2. While dating has definitely evolved, some classic pieces of advice still ring true today. These dating tips from the 1930’s still apply today! (Cosmo UK)
3. We love this descriptive and hilarious list of the worst photos you can use on your online dating profile. (Business Insider)
4. So the first date went great, but there haven’t been any plans made for the all important second date-here are some reasons why. (DatingAdvice.com)
5. Who better to provide tips on creating a lasting relationship than a couple who have been married for over ten years? (Betty Confidential)
6. Haven’t heard from the guy you’re dating in a while? These ten reasons a guy didn’t call you back might have the answers! (Style Caster)
7. Getting attention from the person you’re dating is wonderful, but it’s definitely possible to have too much of a good thing. Have you encountered an overeager texter and caller? (BadOnlineDates)
8. It was International Happiness Day this week, and we love these ten little ways to feel happy NOW! (Handbag)
9. We’ve all seen the First Kiss video that went viral last week, but the puppy version is quite possibly the best thing I’ve seen all month. (Glamour UK)
10. We are absolutely obsessed with these photos of real-life couples who have met on the internet! Swoon! (Bustle)
Comments are closed.