February 28th, 2014 by Elizabeth Marie
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week-February 28, 2014
Happy Weekend, friends! Does anyone have any hot dates planned? Share, share! Take some time to catch-up on the best dating articles we’ve read this week and leave your favorites in the comments. Have a great Friday!
1. As an 80’s baby, I started really appreciating music in the 90’s. Turns out, those mixtapes all my friends made were full of a lot of great love and sex advice. (The Date Report)
2. If you rely on public transportation quite often, no doubt you’ll appreciate this harrowing tale of trying to hit on a woman on a train. We did! (The Huffington Post UK Lifestyle)
3. Do women really, truly, honestly want to date a “nice guy”? Maybe, but here are 12 reasons why they rarely do. (YourTango)
4. When you’re dating a new guy, it’s crucial that you win over his friends-it just makes everything easier, trust us! Here are three tips to impress his friends. (Glamour)
5. Pack your bags, we’re moving to Switzerland! Why? Well it’s the most sexually satisfied country in the world for starters! (Bustle)
6. Thinking about taking things to the next level and moving in together? Don’t panic if your guy goes through one of these living together freak outs! (Cosmopolitan)
7. We love these new 16 relationship milestones, instagram selfies included. (Marie Claire UK)
8. The food we eat affects everything, even our sex lives! If things are feeling a bit slow in the bedroom, here are 10 things you should be munching to boost your libido. (eFlirt Expert)
9. Are some keywords magic when it comes to online dating success? Try it for yourself and make sure these five little words are in your online dating profile. (DatingAdvice.com)
10. It’s been 10 years since the last episode of Sex and the City aired, but still, it endures. Here are the top 10 lessons from SATC that live on today. (Huffington Post Style)
Comments are closed.