January 31st, 2014 by Elizabeth Marie
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week-January 31, 2014
Happy Friday! Do you have any hot dates planned for the weekend? Share, share! Take some time to catch up on the 10 best dating articles we’ve read this week, and leave your favorites in the comments. Have a great weekend!
1. You’ve been dating a guy for awhile, but he still won’t have “the talk” or refer to you as his girlfriend. Here are five reasons why he is afraid of commitment. (Betty Confidential)
2. Give your man something he actually wants this Valentines Day. To help you out, here are six Valentine’s Day gifts to avoid. (DatingAdvice.com)
3. While coffee dates don’t usually scream ROMANCE, they are a necessary part of online dating. Are you lucky enough to be near one of the 10 most romantic Starbucks in the world? (The Date Report)
4. Remember the good old days of dating…when you had to get dressed, get out and meet people face to face? Ah, memories. Yep, dating as we used to know is extinct. (The Things I Learned From)
5. Personally, I can’t get enough of how hot it is when my man baby talks to our dog. What is the most attractive thing you’ve seen a guy do? (Huffington Post Women)
6. Finding love can feel like a huge challenge sometimes, right? Check out these tips to make falling head over heels just a little easier! (Your Tango)
7. Would you ever have a video chat as a first date? Does that even count? Weigh in right here. (Glamour)
8. Being cheated on is the worst and typically the healing process (and you will heal!) goes a little something like this-the stages of cheating recovery. (The Gloss)
9. Does he like you, or does he really, really like you? Here are the secret ways that men decide if a woman is a keeper-or not! (Betty Confidential)
10. Warning! If your guy exhibits any of these behaviors, it’s time to run for the hills! (Cosmopolitan)
Comments are closed.