January 24th, 2014 by Simone Paget
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week – January 24, 2014
Hello and happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a good week and are excited for the weekend (a hot date perhaps?!) It’s been a busy week online with tons of great info about love, dating and relationships. Here’s a few of our favourite articles from the past 7 days.
1. In this day and age it can be difficult to tell whether you’re actually on a date. Not sure whether you’re dating or just hanging out? This definitive guide should clear things up (The Date Report)
2. A little white lie can’t hurt, right? Wrong! Here’s why honesty is the best policy when dating. (DatingAdvice.com)
3. Nerds are awesome. Here’s 10 really good reasons why you should be dating a nerd. (Cosmopolitan)
4. This one is for the fellas. Guys, here’s the real reason women freak out when you don’t call. (Huffington Post UK)
5. Is it okay to be with a guy you know isn’t The One’? 10 real women discuss being in it for the short haul and dating “Mr. Right Now” (Your Tango)
6. All the single ladies, put your hands up! Here’s 21 problems that only single women understand. (Cosmopolitan)
7. The age old question: how long should you wait to have sex? The answer: as long as you darn well please. (Betty Confidential)
8. Unfortunately, January has a reputation for being “the month of break-ups.” Luckily, break-ups can be preventable. Here’s a few common relationship blunders to avoid if you’re hoping to stay together. (Betty Confidential)
9. Ever wonder what it’s like for a man to fall in love? Bring out the tissues, this touching story tells how one man fell hard for his wife. (Oprah.com)
10. Think you’ve dated some duds? Take a look at some of TV’s worst sitcom boyfriends. You’ll feel better. I promise. (The Date Report)
(image source: thomasleuthard via flickr)
Comments are closed.