December 13th, 2013 by Alicia Drewnicki
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week-December 13, 2013
Happy Friday the 13th! It’s the perfect night to order takeout and curl up under the covers with someone you’re crazy about. Bonus points if you watch a scary movie too! This week was full of great dating articles from around the web and here are 10 of our favorites. Make sure to leave your faves in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
1. Not only do you need to worry about what gift to get your boyfriend this year, but you also have to wonder if you should be getting his mom a present. So should you? Here is how to tell if you should get your boyfriend’s mom a holiday present. (Betty Confidential)
2. According to Reddit, there are some places to take a date that guarantee you’ll get a second one. Probably. Maybe. Here are the 10 best ice breaking first date date ideas. (Howaboutwe)
3. When writing your online dating profile, there are ten things you should never, ever say. Well, if you want to get a date at least. (eHarmony)
4. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which can also translate into the worst time of year if you’re single. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Here is a holiday season survival guide for singles. (HuffPost UK Lifestyle)
5. You met a great guy? Awesome. Now comes the hard part-keeping him interested! (YourTango)
6. Did you know that cuddling can increase your happiness levels and prevent bad moods? We love these reasons to cuddle up with someone cute this weekend! (Likes)
7. Would you consider being in a long-distance relationship? There is definitely something to be said about the closer, the better. (HuffPost UK Lifestyle)
8. Very interesting piece on the psychology behind attraction and chemistry while using online dating sites. (The Atlantic)
9. Online dating as a single mother isn’t always easy, but it is most definitely worth it! here are some tips to get you started dating when you’re a single mom. (Date Daily)
10. When Grumpy Old Men comes to life. How would you handle two older men fighting over you? (Skinny Dip)
Comments are closed.