November 15th, 2013 by Emilee Tombs
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week – November 14th
Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week on the internet with tons of great dating articles. For your reading pleasure today, we’ve compiled a few of our favourites.
1. Online dating seems simple in theory: slap together a profile, put up some photos and wait for the offers to start rolling in. However, that’s not how it works. Here are the biggest mistakes guys make while online dating. (Single Dating Diva)
2. If you need a giggle and love adorable animals, here’s 10 reasons why Pandas make lousy boyfriends. (Your Tango)
3. Looking to up the romance while getting a head start on the holiday spirit? Here are some of the most romantic Christmas songs ever. (PopSugar)
4. Juggling a demanding career and a love life can be overwhelming. Here are some dating tips for women with busy careers (Lava Life)
5. Ever wonder why women date losers, jerks and cheaters?! This video provides the answers! (Betty Confidential)
6. Most break-ups are better when they’re short & sweet – like pulling off a bandaid. However, it doesn’t always happen that way. Here’s how to deal with an ex that drags out a break-up (HowAboutWe)
7. First date going badly? Here’s a few excuses to get out of a bad date & make a break for it! (Betty Confidential)
8. Our favourite novels can sometimes shape the way we approach love. Here are 7 pieces of terrible dating advice from 19th century literature. (Huffington Post)
9. This is hilarious! See sexy men with their cat twins in this awesome photo montage. (HowAboutWe)
10. Think you know everything there is to know about love? Guess again! This video has some interesting facts about love that may surprise you. (Buzzfeed)
(image via http://colucolle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-195.html)
Comments are closed.