November 8th, 2013 by Elizabeth Marie
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read this Week-November 8, 2013
1. Aziz Ansari is hilarious, and his take on being single these days is no exception. Check out the best things he had to say about dating in 2013. (Buzzfeed)
2. Have you ever wondered what happy couples do a bit differently? Like what goes on behind closed doors…well, here are 7 secrets of super-sexy couples. (Fitness Magazine)
3. I’m a big believer of dating outside of your “type”, and this article sums up exactly why you should think outside of the box when it comes to online dating. (Howaboutwe)
4. It’s that time of the year again-the holidays! Meaning, if you’re just starting to date someone, you might be meeting the family for the first time and impressing them is just as important as your date! Here are a few gifts to bring to win over his family. (PopsugarLOVE)
5. Sex is well, SEX, so therefore it’s amazing (usually), but don’t skip over the foreplay! Ladies, here are 5 things your guy is wishing you’ll do to get him going… (Betty Confidential)
6. If you’re serious about finding love online, you’ve got to take your online dating profile photo just as seriously! Here are some no-nonsense tips from one of our favorite online dating experts. (DatingAdvice.com)
7. Ladies, we have ALL been there: You like a guy, you go on a date, he says he will call and then radio silence! This video explains what to do when he doesn’t call. (CupidsPulse)
8. There is definitely a place for coffee dates when online dating, but maybe just maybe it might be good idea to avoid the standard meet and greet at Starbucks. Here is why. (eHarmony)
9. Getting a woman to commit to you is more than just throwing flowers and candy at a girl and expecting her to swoon. I love these realistic tips on how to get a girlfriend. (YourTango)
10. I was looking into one of those “dining in the dark” type restaurants to surprise my love with a special date night, but what about aphrodisiac dining?! Yep, this is a thing. Would you try it? (Date Daily)
What is the best dating article you’ve read this week? Share!
Comments are closed.