October 11th, 2013 by Simone Paget
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week – October 10th
Happy Friday! Hopefully you are looking forward to a great weekend (maybe even a few dates?!) It’s been a busy week online with tons of great articles about online dating and relationships. Here are a few of our favourites.
1. Ladies, we’ve all been told by someone at some point that in order to meet the man of our dreams we need to be “less available.” However, one dating and relationship coach explains why looking unavailable to men doesn’t work. (eFlirt expert)
2. We all make mistakes when it comes to dating and relationships. Here’s 7 common relationship mistakes and how to avoid them.(JMag)
3. He cracked a bad joke. You didn’t laugh. Enter the awkward silence. Awkward date moments happen to the best of us, but they don’t have to be the end of the world. Here are 5 awkward date moments and how to deal with them. (Betty Confidential)
4. Getting through a break-up is definitely easier when you have a good group of friends at your side. From the friend with benefits to the lifecoach, this fun video talks about the 8 types of friends will help you work your way through an awful breakup. (Betty Confidential)
5. Seeing your partner flirt, understandably, can bring out insecurities and jealousy. Yet, innocent flirting can add an immense amount of zest to your intimacy and sex life. If you find yourself getting jealous easily, this article will give you a new perspective on flirting and jealousy. (VivaXO)
6. Over 50 and dating? Here are the top 5 online dating profile tips for men over 50. (Your Tango)
7. Nothing beats a great cocktail! In honour of London Cocktail Week (yes, this is a thing!) here are the top 5 romantic cocktails (Lovestruck)
8. How much time should you spend with your partner when you first start dating? When you’re dating the girl or guy of your dreams, it’s hard not to want to spend every minute of every day with them. It’s important, though, to find balance in your life. Here’s how to embrace your new love while still maintaining your sense of self. (Cupid’s Pulse)
9. Maybe you can count all of your sexual partners on one hand, maybe you lost count years ago — or maybe, you fall somewhere in the middle. Here 12 real women reveal their number of sex partners and what it means to them. (Refinery 29)
10. First dates just got a tiny bit less awkward. A new scientific study makes a good case for NOT making eye-contact. (The Frisky)
Comments are closed.