Happy Friday-and happy Friday the 13th! It’s the perfect night to rent a scary movie or two and cuddle up on the couch with a hot date. Make sure to save some time to catch up on the best dating articles we’ve read this week, and please leave your favorites in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
1. It’s constantly being drilled into our heads that opposites attract, but before you end up in a relationship with someone you don’t even really like, consider these 5 reasons why the old adage might not be true at all. (Yahoo Shine)
2. “It’s not you, it’s me.” Wrong. This is a hard, yet CRUCIAL truth to accept: Sometimes in dating, the problem is totally you. (The Frisky)
3. Does going “on a break” from your relationship give you free reign to do whatever you want? Here are ten reasons why you shouldn’t put your relationship on hold.
(Female First UK)
4. If you aren’t sure why you’re single, don’t worry-the reason is probably on this list. (Thought Catalog)
5. Instead of sending your bff multiple text messages debating on whether or not to ask a guy out, just pull out this handy flow-chart which will lead you to the correct answer! Should You Ask Him Out? (Howaboutwe)
6. Have you ever wondered what your date really thinks about the cute new romper you bought on sale or your favorite super comfortable maxi dress? Well, bad news! They are both included on this list of seven date night outfits that guys hate. Sad face. (YourTango)
7. One of the most common dating dilemmas occurs when you’re dating a guy who all of a sudden turns from hot to cold. Maybe he stops calling, or starts cancelling plans and you aren’t sure how to handle it. Here are some great tips on dealing with Mr. Hot and Cold. (eHarmony)
8. Gentleman, consider the 15 weird things guys do that turn women off as your brand new what not to do list! Especially tickling…knock it off. (Betty Confidential)
9. As much as it might be totally worth it in some cases, let’s keep it real-being in a long distance relationship is really, really hard. (College Candy)
10. We’ve all seen the photos on Instagram of Fashion Week (in any city)-the parties, the bubbly, the excitement of it all. Surely this must translate to some hook-ups with some hot male models, right? Turns out, there isn’t much hooking up happening at Fashion Week afterall. (The Cut)