September 6th, 2013 by Simone Paget
The 10 Best Dating Articles We’ve Read This Week – September 6th
It’s been a busy week on the internet with tons of great dating articles popping up everywhere. Here are a few of our favourites!
1. As many of you have probably discovered, dating in your 20’s comes with it’s own unique set of challenges. Here are 30 things you should know about dating in your 20’s. (AskMen)
2. Ladies, if he seems too good to be true…he probably is! Here’s some tell-tale signs that the guy you’re interested in is a smooth operator. (Betty Confidential)
3. Going on a date this weekend? Here are 6 online dating mistakes to avoid making (Mashable)
4. Just when you thought the digital age had killed the love letter, here are 12 adorable love texts for all you hopeless romantics out there! Which one is your favourite? (Betty Confidential)
5. Think breaking up over Vine (or any social media) is bad enough? Here are 5 hilarious break-up methods we should expect in the future. (HowAboutWe)
6. Curious about what guys really think about? Here are 5 things a guy will never tell his girlfriend. (Lovestruck)
7. Dating over 40? Here are the most common myths and challenges about dating over 40 – debunked! (eHarmony)
8. If you’re still hesitant to give online dating a try, you’ve likely using a host of different excuses (that are really just holding you back.) Here are the 10 biggest excuses to not try online dating — and how to get over them. (eHarmony)
9. There comes a time in every woman’s life when you know a run in with your boyfriend’s ex is going to happen. To make the experience as un-awkward as possible, here are the Dos and Don’ts of meeting you boyfriend’s ex. (HowAboutWe)
10. Love this! Struggling with dating? Here are 9 life skills to master before that first date. Some of these may be slightly more involved than the surreptitious tooth-lipstick check, but we promise they’re worth the effort. (Huffington Post)
Comments are closed.